Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Добро пожаловать в Вансиннигер, Товарищей!

ФорумPortalПоследние изображенияПоискРегистрацияВход

A MUST SEE!!!.

Перейти вниз 
+3
Vovka
Rayna
The Evil Green Pickle
Участников: 7
АвторСообщение
Гость

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeПт Авг 14, 2009 7:48 am

4 Reasons why russian will be the first to follow the anti christ.

#1 They need a man they can look up to as God.

#2 He will make big goals for them to do that they cannot.

#3 He will force everybody to have a one world goverment with a collective view.

#4 They are all going to Hell.
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
The Evil Green Pickle
Private
Private

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeПт Авг 14, 2009 9:23 am

Ha ha! Very funny, A Real American.
Rayna
Commissar
Commissar

Name : Revolutia Mikhailovna

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeПт Авг 14, 2009 11:36 pm

You idiot. You haven't even been to our Great Nation! You have no idea what it is like here.

We do not need a man to look up to as God. We've had enough big-shots who think they are supreme beings and we do not want another. We appreciate and respect those who help us. Which in general, hasn't been any government figure until Putin became Prime Minister in 1999. You would, if you experienced living in in the Russian Federation from around 1993-2003, be very supportive of your leader that for the first time in Russian history spent money on the poeple and made life a whole lot easier.

Russia does make goals that seem a bit over our head. There isn't anything wrong with that when we accomplish those goals. Can you name any goals we set out to complete that we said we would, but did not accomplish? I can think of many goals set out by Russia that seemed impossible at that time, but were accomplished soon after.

After all the explaining we've done, you still don't get the whole "collective view" thing, do you? Most of us in general don't care to force anyone into having our own view. All citizens of Russia do not have the same view. There are the Communists, the Liberals, and the Pro-Kremlin peoples... We all tend to group up into those few catagories and want nothing to do with anyone of a different view. I think the Communists and the Liberals are wrong. I don't care to associate with them. I don't care to try to convince them they're wrong. It's just the way it is in Russia.

All going to Hell? What, did you get some kind of revelation? Oooh... Laughing
Vovka
Gestapo
Gestapo
Vovka

Name : Vovka Vasilyevich

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeПт Авг 14, 2009 11:53 pm

Laughing
Гость

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeСб Авг 15, 2009 1:15 am

You jerk, you are just a spoiled first generation Russian democrat that gets to enjoy all of the freedoms your grandparents fought for. You and all of your comrades in those youth groups enjoying yourselves as little kids with a false view that they have some kind of pride as a Russian that nobody else had. The truth is that the videos I have shown, the facts on it go against your white washed brain that says PUTIN, PUTIN, PUTIN Laughing Ask your grandparents did they eat the stuff you do now. Laughing Ask them about the fun times they had as kids wondering around in youth groups. Rayna, you really have been eating to much raisin bread but then again its probably because you were born in California, USA that you have such craves. Your nation is falling down to the ground and you still want to call yourself a great nation. Laughing A nation that has had more problems the just about any other country in the world along with Germany.

Yes you can't afford another war with Georgia. Laughing You will never produce enough food to feed the rest of the world because you cannot feed yourself. You have never had a better or just as good army as ours and you never will because your GDP is more then seven times less then ours and shrinking.

In the end I can think of many goals russia has set but have never done and I'm sure many more will come and I will list them.

Have a nice time in your pretend world of the so called GREAT NATION. I will be enjoying myself in the only Power and Great nation that exist and that's The United States of America.
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeСб Авг 15, 2009 2:11 am

This is crazy american! When did you come up with this one? I am sure you can say the same about anybody. Why not look at germany AND MAKE FUN OF THEM Twisted Evil Im sure conrade would love it.
http://wahnsinniger.forumgrad.ru
Conrad
Colonel
Colonel

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeСб Авг 15, 2009 6:04 am

Hey, don't knock Germany! Laughing Just joking Wink
Rayna
Commissar
Commissar

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeСб Авг 15, 2009 7:23 am

My grandparents didn't fight for freedom. They were Communists then and they are Communists now. They sided with the August Coup. This is the same with the grandparents of most Russians of my generation. My parents and the parents of alot of Russians of my generation were active supporters of Yeltsin.

The Russian youth have played alot of important roles throughout Russian history. 68% of Yeltsin's supporters in 1990-1991 were under 21 years old. Without them, Yeltsin wouldn't have seen a second term. Russia would have elected the Communist candidate and to this day we'd probably be Communist. We Russian youth have just as important of a role now as we did then.

There is no such thing as 'spoiled first generation Russian democrats'. I was 9 and Igor was 10 years old when what we call "the tough early years of democracy" ended. Igor and I were on the outskirts of St. Petersburg then and we remember it just fine. It has a lasting effect... It gives you a real drive to focus on the future and moving beyond the earlier years, a definate no turning back to what we used to be. It was as hard as the 60s and 70s and 80s in the Soviet Union, so say people who were alive during those years in the Soviet Union. I don't particularly care to talk about it, I believe we should focus on the future and move on.

Our economy isn't doing very well right now. So what?! It'll pick back up again very, very soon.

By the way, I lived in California for two years, I don't even remember it. I don't crave raisin bread more than anyone else in Russia, either. I do not think that every Sunday was too much raisin bread, either. Of course, since a few weeks ago, now that I'm in Peter (again!) there is no more raisin bread. Dad doesn't like raisans. Instead he insists in crunchy, dried onions. Ew!!! I'd rather do with just plain black bread!
Гость

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeСб Авг 15, 2009 8:14 am

Hey, I like Germany they are one of Americas best allies Very Happy Rayna, that is hard and a sad story but just remember you were one of many that had to go through that and are glad the Soviet Union fell because of what it caused. I think you need to read some books from fellow Russians like INSIDE THE KGB and find out more on what it was like then so you can realize that if the Soviet Union had not fallen the horrible acts of the KGB would have continued all through Europe and might have even moved further killing, torturing, and starving more people which is just as bad as the Nazis. No offense, Conrad Smile They needed to be stopped and so did the Soviet Union because of its actions towards the world. The facts are that the Soviet Union falling did not create the crime and the starving it was when Russia was the Soviet Union they did it to themselves on their own.
Гость

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeСб Авг 15, 2009 8:17 am

Oh by the way Wahnsinniger I came up with that this morning before you posted a reply to it and you had seen it.
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeСб Авг 15, 2009 9:27 am

And I think you speak a lot of lies concerning russia comrade, and what nerve you would have to post these things and think that you will not be banned da?. And its about time to ban you and trust me you will not get back on I can assure you that.
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeСб Авг 15, 2009 9:29 am

And NO, I did not no you would go that far with the post I had seen that morining. Your brain is out dated comrade! get a new one that actualy is made for the 21st century.
ConfederatePatriot

ConfederatePatriot

Name : Head of Wahnsinniger Gestapo

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeСб Авг 15, 2009 11:08 am

I have just discovered the problem here:

A Real American, all of your posts, facts, "jokes", and videoes have almost without exception been concerning the Soviet Union. You seem to forget the fact that the Soviets are gone and have been replaced by a people who probably value their freedoms more than most Americans. We seem to take most of our freedoms for granted, while the modern Russians have only recently received theirs. They know what it is like to live under the rule of a communist thug, they do not have to have you tell them. Since they have lived through it, they are more likely to resist it.

I think most of the issues we have been having will be resolved when you realize that there are two Russias here: The Communist Soviet Union and the new Russian Federation. They are NOT the same and should not be dealt with as if they were.

P.S. Do you know why we are such good friends with the Germans right now? IT IS BECAUSE WE DID NOT HOLD THE ENTIRE COUNTRY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THE NAZI PARTY DID. WE FORGAVE THEM AND MOVED ON. YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME FOR OUR RUSSIAN FRIENDS.
Rayna
Commissar
Commissar

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeСб Авг 15, 2009 11:29 am

Very right, Confederate Patriot! Couldn't have put it better!
Tok
Private
Private
Tok

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeСб Авг 15, 2009 11:49 am

Da. Very well said, comrade.
Гость

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeВс Авг 16, 2009 3:01 am

ConfederatePatriot, you seem to be disturbed by this post for some reason and I must say I did not expect to see you sucking up to the Russians, a shame indeed. About the Germans being our allies is also because of some key issues that Russia does not seem to get and I don't have to list them because I know about them.

I do forgive Russia and Rayna for everything her country has done to the world back then just like I said.

P.S. Do you harbor any loyalty to our country?

Последний раз редактировалось: A Real American (Вс Авг 16, 2009 7:59 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз(а)
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeВс Авг 16, 2009 7:23 am

I don't think patriot will like that statement comrade Laughing What do you think patriot? Laughing
ConfederatePatriot

ConfederatePatriot

Name : Head of Wahnsinniger Gestapo

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeВс Авг 16, 2009 8:57 am

Laughing I think that he has completely over exaggerated the entire situation. YES, REAL AMERICAN, I LOVE MY COUNTRY. However, loving one's country does not mean that we needlessly insult the citizens of other countries.

About "sucking up to the Russians"... Rolling Eyes

I am doing no such thing. I have stood by you ever since you began this campaign of jokes and insults. I understood that you were just having fun and I believed the Ruskies were overreacting. However, I believe that you are beginning to take it a bit too far. I still stand by you as long as you make it possible for me to do so, however; the minute you start making stupid comments like "All Russians will go to hell" I can no longer honestly support your statements.
Гость

A MUST SEE!!!. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: A MUST SEE!!!.   A MUST SEE!!!. I_icon_minitimeПн Авг 17, 2009 12:24 am

That is whats know as nit picking at words instead of taking it the right way. Yes, I know you have stood with me on my jokes and I'm not meaning to sound rude but rather funny, at least towards you Laughing I had a feeling questioning you about your loyalties would get you roused so I did it for fun and it worked Laughing

A MUST SEE!!!.
Страница 1 из 1

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
 :: Random Topics-
Перейти: