Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Добро пожаловать в Вансиннигер, Товарищей!

ФорумPortalПоследние изображенияПоискРегистрацияВход

Official ranks.

Перейти вниз 
Участников: 3
АвторСообщение
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger

Official ranks. Empty
СообщениеТема: Official ranks.   Official ranks. I_icon_minitimeВт Авг 25, 2009 10:02 am

The order and power of the ranks.

The wahnsinniger: Has all the power to do as he wishes at all times.

Supreme federation commander: the supreme commander is second from the wahnsinniger, they can do what they want at all times and have
no questios asked.

Elite Commissar: The elite commissar is a peace and law keeping force. Although their
main purpose is to hack into, and dig up important information on other sites, anti wahnsinniger
groups, and suspicious members as well. The Elite Commissar is the same as the regular Commissar
only they are in charge of all other commissar forces.

Elite Gestapo: The elite gestapo and other gestapo forces, are a force put in place to work alongside the Commissar force.
They share the same purpose only They are NOT a force intended to destroy other sites, they are only a force created for
use on the wahnsinniger.

Commissar: They are for the same purpose as the elite commissar only not top in command.
The forces are made up of anybody who has been specialy selected, earned the rank, or have been given a promotion.

Gestapo: They are for the same purpose as the elite gestapo only not top in command.
The forces are made up of anybody who has been specialy selected, earned the rank, or have been given a promotion.

Elite Hacker: They are only for working against other sites, and digging up information information for anybody in high command who
could use it, such as the commissar or gestapo. And the main purpose is to help protect the wahnsinniger site. The same with the
regular hacker, only in top command.

General: The general is just the average member of the wahnsinniger, a loyal member who is in command of all regular forces below him.
The general can tell anybody of lower rank to do something and it had better be done. The general also must keep things in line and make
sure other lower ranked members do not break a law, and the general is the only regular member who can recomemd a promotion to the wahnsinniger.

Colonel: The colonel is secong from the general and in intended to assist he/she, and make sure the sargeants do their job.

Officer: Officers are to assist the colonel in any way they can.

Assitant Officer: HE/she is to assist the officers.

Sargeant: The sargeant is in charge of a certain amount of members, (privates) and he/she is to keep them in line.

Private: Just a loyal member of the wahnsinniger.

These are the official ranks of the wahnsinniger federation.

Their are to be no modifications of this post unless moderators aprove of it.
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
http://wahnsinniger.forumgrad.ru
ConfederatePatriot

ConfederatePatriot

Name : Head of Wahnsinniger Gestapo

Official ranks. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: Official ranks.   Official ranks. I_icon_minitimeВт Авг 25, 2009 10:33 am

Too many ranks, Comrade. I see only confusion stemming from this.
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger

Official ranks. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: Official ranks.   Official ranks. I_icon_minitimeСр Авг 26, 2009 1:06 am

But comrade, there are now over 120 members.
http://wahnsinniger.forumgrad.ru
A Real American

A Real American

Official ranks. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: Official ranks.   Official ranks. I_icon_minitimeСр Авг 26, 2009 5:15 am

It will start a blaze
ConfederatePatriot

ConfederatePatriot

Name : Head of Wahnsinniger Gestapo

Official ranks. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: Official ranks.   Official ranks. I_icon_minitimeЧт Авг 27, 2009 6:08 am

All the more reason to keep order! Not everyone is to have a rank. I repeat, if you carry out this plan, it will only lead to the chaos that you hate.

I should know. I made the same mistake with the ALLamo...
A Real American

A Real American

Official ranks. Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: Official ranks.   Official ranks. I_icon_minitimeЧт Авг 27, 2009 7:09 am

Likewise.

Official ranks.
Страница 1 из 1