Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Добро пожаловать в Вансиннигер, Товарищей!

ФорумPortalПоследние изображенияПоискРегистрацияВход

How does russia"s health care system work.

Перейти вниз 
Участников: 2
АвторСообщение
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger

How does russia"s health care system work. Empty
СообщениеТема: How does russia"s health care system work.   How does russia"s health care system work. I_icon_minitimeВс Авг 02, 2009 8:36 am

iI must know for certain reasons, can a comrade from russia tell me about it?
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
http://wahnsinniger.forumgrad.ru
Vovka
Gestapo
Gestapo
Vovka

Name : Vovka Vasilyevich

СообщениеТема: Re: How does russia"s health care system work.   How does russia"s health care system work. I_icon_minitimeПн Авг 03, 2009 3:26 am

Russia's healthcare system? I'd say it's fine. It is government owned, you do not have to pay a kopeck for anything. It doesn't even mean we have higher taxes. In Russia, taxes are quite lower than in most countries. The service is quick enough, and very quick if it's an emergency. The only problem is that the quality of healthcare is quite low in some poorer areas in Russia. That is not a problem with out system, though, it is a problem with Russia needing more modern hospitals. That probelm is being addressed, might I add. It'll just take awhile with the situation of our economy. Another problem for some people, Russia doesn't have as many medications available as most European countries. In my opinion, we have enough to help you with any medical issue other than mental ones! Come on, Russia already has enough drunks, do we need people high on "prescription" drugs as well?
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger
The Wahnsinniger

СообщениеТема: Re: How does russia"s health care system work.   How does russia"s health care system work. I_icon_minitimeПн Авг 03, 2009 3:34 am

Good point comrade, you would not believe how many americans are on medications that alter your mood. It is realy just a legal way to get drugs because they are so hooked on it. I think they need to stop making them so available to people who realy don't need them.
http://wahnsinniger.forumgrad.ru

How does russia"s health care system work.
Страница 1 из 1